Duties of the committee:
1. To coordinate technology programs as directed by THE BOARD.
2. To serve as the Chair for the Website Subcommittee and a liaison between THE BOARD and any Contractor involved with the website.
3. Chair to act as an Administrator of any/all social networking pages approved by THE BOARD.
4. To ensure the incoming Social Media Subcommittee Chair is added as Administrator of any/all social networking pages of THE ASSOCIATION at the beginning of each fiscal year; ensure outgoing Social Media Subcommittee Chair is removed as Administrator of any/all social networking pages of THE ASSOCIATION upon appointment of a new Committee Chair.
5. To monitor and report matters having an impact upon the settlement industry due to advances in technology.
6. To partner with and create alliances with those involved in the e-commerce arena.
7. To participate on behalf of THE ASSOCIATION in specific e-commerce work groups as requested by THE BOARD.
8. To assist Education Committee with preparation and presentation of all webinars sponsored by THE ASSOCIATION.
| Committee Chair
Tiffannie Hobgood, Glendale, AZ
Email Committee Chair
| Committee Members
Karen Christiansen, Sheridan, OR
Karen Greenhow, Phoenix, AZ
Milre Henry, San Jose, CA
Please note that the committee files below are only accessible to signed in members. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us
or call (916) 446-5165. Files will not display if you are not logged in.