Duties of the committee for technology in general:
1. To coordinate technology programs as directed by THE BOARD.
2. Act as an Administrator of any/all social networking pages approved by THE BOARD.
4. To ensure the incoming Social Media Subcommittee Chair is added as Administrator of any/all social networking pages of THE ASSOCIATION at the beginning of each fiscal year; ensure outgoing Social Media Subcommittee Chair is removed as Administrator of any/all social networking pages of THE ASSOCIATION upon appointment of a new Committee Chair.
5. To monitor and report matters having an impact upon the settlement industry due to advances in technology.
6. To partner with and create alliances with those involved in the e-commerce arena.
7. To participate on behalf of THE ASSOCIATION in specific e-commerce work groups as requested by THE BOARD.
8. To assist Education Committee with preparation and presentation of all webinars sponsored by THE ASSOCIATION.
Duties of the committee for the enews:
1. To obtain information, articles, advertising, and other matters of interest from THE BOARD or members of THE ASSOCIATION.
2. To ensure publication of eBlast/eNews be sent out to subscribers no later than the third (3rd) Wednesday of each month.
3. To serve as liaison between THE BOARD and any Contractor involved with creation and/or distribution of any publication.
4. To assist Contractor, if any, in producing a quality, professional presentation for THE ASSOCIATION.
5. To report to THE BOARD the progress, concerns, and problems in connection with any publications of THE ASSOCIATION.
Duties of the committee for social media:
1. To monitor and maintain social networking pages of THE ASSOCIATION, as follows:
2. Chair to act as Administrator of any/all social networking pages approved by THE BOARD.
3. Membership on any/all social networking pages of THE ASSOCIATION shall be unrestricted; however THE BOARD shall have the right to remove any member of a social networking page that THE BOARD deems to be out of line with the goals and purposes of THE ASSOCIATION.
4. Upload pictures and/or video provided by members of THE ASSOCIATION to social networking pages. Pictures and/or videos shall be of a professional nature and depict the membership participating in events sponsored by a STATE ASSOCIATION and/or THE ASSOCIATION only; no images depicting THE ASSOCIATION or the membership in a negative manner shall be allowed. Captions attached to pictures must reference business matters or materials of THE ASSOCIATION and not information about extracurricular activities. Any member submitting picture(s) and/or video(s) to be uploaded must submit the Written Authorization to Publish Image form from each individual appearing in said picture(s) and/or video(s). Any picture(s) and/or video(s) submitted without the required written authorization will not be uploaded and will be returned to the submitter.
5. Monitor social networking pages no less than twice weekly; respond to questions and/or comments posted to the social networking pages.
6. At the first Board Meeting of each fiscal year, the incoming Board of Directors shall submit a Written Authorization to Publish Image form. This shall remain in effect for the fiscal year.
Duties of the committee for the website:
1. Create/maintain the a-e-a.org website for THE ASSOCIATION
2. To report to THE BOARD the progress, concerns, and/ or issues with the website and any Contractor involved therewith.
3. To assist in obtaining information, ideas, suggestions for improving and maintaining the website.
4. To serve as liaison between THE BOARD and any Contractor involved with the website.
5. To review and submit to the Executive Committee any changes to the website.
6. To assist in maintaining a quality, professional website for THE ASSOCIATION.
7. To provide educational information to THE BOARD to enhance their knowledge of the website including any legislative updates.
8. Annual website changes:
- Insert Picture of President/Officers
- Insert President’s Message
- Insert list of new Officers and Directors
- Insert calendar for new year
- Update Annual Conference information
9. Verify with Contractor that domain address is current, with cost being paid by THE ASSOCIATION.
| Committee Chair
Rebecca Landry, Loveland, CO
Email Committee Chair
| Committee Members
Karen Christiansen, Sheridan, OR
Milre Henry, San Jose, CA
Tiffannie Hobgood, Phoenix, AZ
Jennifer Smith, Las Vegas, NV
Please note that the committee files below are only accessible to signed in members. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us
. Files will not display if you are not logged in.