Duties of the committee:
- The committee shall review THE ASSOCIATION Bylaws for qualifications of candidates for Officers of THE ASSOCIATION.
- The committee shall obtain names of qualified candidates to fill a slate of Officers.
- The Committee Chair shall also obtain ‘Acceptance of Nomination & Consent to Serve in Office’ from the President Elect at least ninety (90) days prior to the Annual Business Meeting.
- The committee shall submit the names of the candidates to THE BOARD together with the executed ‘Acceptance of Nomination & Consent to Serve in Office’ at least ninety (90) days prior to the Annual Business Meeting.
- The Committee Chair shall prepare a slate of Officer Candidates.
- The committee may only make recommendations based on qualifications of candidates as established in THE ASSOCIATION Bylaws. No other criteria shall be used as a determinant.
- The Committee Chair shall be responsible for the printing of the ballots for the elections and delivering said ballots to the Sergeant-At-Arms.
| Committee Chair
Ann Dunham, Lincoln, NE
Email Committee Chair
| Committee Members
Leslie Banes, Gilbert, AZ
Sheryl Oldham, Lincoln, NE
Please note that the committee files below are only accessible to signed in members. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us
or call (916) 239-4084. Files will not display if you are not logged in.