Duties of the committee:
1. The Membership Committee Chair shall respond to all new inquiries regarding membership in THE ASSOCIATION. The Committee Chair shall be responsible for updating and sending out a membership packet which consists of:
- Cover letter thanking them for their interest
- History of THE ASSOCIATION
- Membership Brochure
- Sample copies of any publications of THE ASSOCIATION
- If individual, application for Associate Membership.
- If business entity, application for Affiliate Membership
- If STATE ASSOCIATION, information on Chartering as a STATE
2. The Committee Chair will follow up and encourage membership in THE ASSOCIATION.
3. The Committee Chair will also encourage membership in states where THE ASSOCIATION does not have a member by sending out letters, following up on referrals, and requesting information on key settlement industry people who need to be contacted.
4. The Committee Chair will be responsible for updating the Membership Brochure and reprinting when necessary.
| Committee Chair
Email Committee Chair
| Committee Members
Colleen Graves, CA
Kathy Sullivan, CO
State Directors and/or Alternates
For a list of State Directors, click here.
Please note that the committee files below are only accessible to signed in members. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us
or call (916) 239-4084. Files will not display if you are not logged in.