An Invitation from AEA President, Heather Wyant
As President of the American Escrow Association, I would like to extend a personal invitation for you to participate in our Education Partners Program. AEA takes pride in its partnership with highly regarded companies like yours, that strive for excellence within our industry. Education is the key to success for AEA; it allows our members to set themselves apart by being the best they can be in their field. Your support is extremely valuable and in return for your generosity, your company would receive the widest possible exposure within the AEA community. This year in particular, I invite you to be a part of a truly national effort to continue to educate and advance the settlement industry. I and the entire membership of AEA look forward to personally welcoming you to the team during our Annual Conference in Paradise Valley, Arizona, June 12-13, 2020.
Choosing to participate in the American Escrow Association’s Education Partners program not only shows your generosity, it acknowledges your dedication to enhanced professionalism in the settlement industry.
The settlement industry is constantly changing and education is the key to providing the highest level of professional service to the American consumer. Education provides your employees with the tools to attain a greater knowledge level which, in turn, helps make your business more successful. Your generous support of AEA assists us in educating our members, including your member employees, who serve the national settlement industry.
When you become a Platinum, Gold, or Silver AEA Education Partner you show your employees how much you support them as well as providing excellent exposure and recognition for your company. By allocating a portion of your partnership dollars to our Annual Education Conference and the remainder to education events throughout the partnership year we are able to maximize your exposure and recognition.
Breakdown of Donation Levels
Education Partners benefits include:
· National recognition and a hyperlink on the AEA website home page.
· Special recognition in Annual Education Conference materials.*
· Special recognition on AEA Expo signage.
· Invitation to the President’s Reception at conference.*
· Recognition on education materials and monthly eBroadcast newsletter.
Silver Education Partner’s benefits also include:
· Conference sponsorship of one (1) education session with logo recognition.*
· Special recognition as a Silver Partner at all AEA sponsored events.
Gold Education Partner’s benefits also include:
· Conference sponsorship of two (2) education sessions with logo recognition.*
· Special recognition as a Gold Partner at all AEA sponsored events.
Platinum Education Partner’s benefits also include:
· Conference sponsorship of three (3) education sessions with logo recognition.*
· One 8’x10′ Exhibitor booth at conference OR one (1) additional sponsorship of an education session.*
· A six (6) month Banner Ad on the AEA website.
· Special recognition as a Platinum Partner at all AEA sponsored events.
*Applies to AEA Annual Education Conference occurring within term of partnership only.
Click here for Program Guidelines
Click here for Registration Form
Ready to sign up? Click here to be redirected to the Online Store.
Term of partnership is annual.