Duties of the committee:
- To study and make recommendations to implement the Purposes of THE ASSOCIATION as set forth in THE ASSOCIATION Bylaws as follows:
- To enhance the education of the escrow settlement professional;
- To improve escrow [settlement] and closing services;
- To disseminate information as to the differences in such services between states;
- To promote more uniformity in such services;
- To increase public knowledge and understanding of such services; and
- To coordinate legislative, regulatory, and court efforts throughout the United States and its territories.
- To assist STATE ASSOCIATIONS and REGIONALS with educational speakers and topics, as may be requested.
- To report to THE BOARD any request for speakers or educational programs.
| Committee Chair
Karen Christiansen, Sheridan, OR
Email Committee Chair
| Committee Members
Milre Henry, Tecumseh, OK
Karen Greenhow, Pheonix, AZ
Sharon Stralendorf, CA
Paula Huling, CA
Mickey Vandenberg, Irvine, CA
Please note that the committee files below are only accessible to signed in members. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us
or call (916) 239-4084. Files will not display if you are not logged in.
Following you will find various documents and templates pertinent to the Education Committee. Additional, non-committee specific documents can also be found under the Resources tab on the home page.
|There are no files to display.