Duties of the state director:
1. To attend and participate in all board meetings of THE ASSOCIATION as set by the President.
2. To chair and/or serve on committees and perform duties of said committees as appointed by the President or THE BOARD.
3. To attend the Annual Business Meeting as set by THE BOARD and vote on any issues, changes to THE ASSOCIATION Bylaws, Officers and any other items as set forth in the Call to the Annual Business Meeting.
4. To provide State Membership, State Officer and State Committee Chair information to the Officers, Board and Contractor of THE ASSOCIATION.
5. To provide and present a report of State activities, events, accomplishments, legislative activity, issues, or concerns of the Member State at each board meeting. The Director shall provide copies of said report as directed by the President and/or THE BOARD.
6. To report back to their STATE ASSOCIATION the activities, events, accomplishments, legislative actions, concerns, or issues of THE ASSOCIATION.
7. To provide THE ASSOCIATION credential form for submission to the Credentials Committee to allow each Member State the votes to which it is entitled at the Annual Business Meeting.
8. To provide voting Delegates with the Call to the Annual Business Meeting and provide the Delegates with any information requested to assist them in casting their votes at the Annual Business Meeting.
9. To provide the incoming State Director with the State Director’s Manual, and any other updated material that has been received.
10. To provide the incoming State President with a copy of the “President’s Duties” as contained in the State Director’s Manual.
2016/2017 State Directors
||Tiffanie Hobgood, Phoenix, AZ
||Donna Inman, Fullerton, CA
||Kathy Sullivan, Fort Collins, CO
||George Weeks, Honolulu, HI
||Angela Miller, Lincoln, NE
||Bobbie Artus, Corvallis, OR
||Sue Fulfs, Marysville, WA
Please note that the committee files below are only accessible to signed in members. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us
or call (916) 446-5165. Files will not display if you are not logged in.