Anita Rubeck, CSEO, CEI
Over 40 years experience in the escrow industry. Range of specialties focus on analysis of files for application of industry standards, forms, practices and balancing of escrow transactions.
- Advisory to Escrow Holders and Compliance Officers concerning issues arising from escrow transactions
- Auditing escrow files for processing and clearing of escrow claims
- Investigated and reported employee embezzlement to law enforcement agencies
- Deposed as person most knowledgeable on escrow matters
- Managed the California Escheat and Post Closing Departments
- Created company program for statewide auditing of escrow files
- Worked with the title underwriter seeking approval on extra risk transactions
- Implemented and delivered to title and escrow personnel, escrow operations managers, company policies and practices
- Responded to California Department of Insurance inquiries concerning consumer complaints
- Filed escrow rates with the California Department of Insurance
- Edited and/or drafted company documents including general provisions
- Conducted real estate related transactions from beginning to close. Types of transactions included tracts, reverse exchanges,phase I and II exchanges, refinances, short sales, construction loans, equity lines of credit, assumptions, 'subject to', seller-carry-back, AITD, additional advances, note sales, vacant land Deeds of Trust secured by multiple property, all cash, and commercial property
For additional information, please click here.