Duties of the committee:
1. To monitor and maintain social networking pages of THE ASSOCIATION, as follows:
2. Chair to act as Administrator of any/all social networking pages approved by THE BOARD.
3. Membership on any/all social networking pages of THE ASSOCIATION shall be unrestricted; however THE BOARD shall have the right to remove any member of a social networking page that THE BOARD deems to be out of line with the goals and purposes of THE ASSOCIATION.
4. Upload pictures and/or video provided by members of THE ASSOCIATION to social networking pages. Pictures and/or videos shall be of a professional nature and depict the membership participating in events sponsored by a STATE ASSOCIATION and/or THE ASSOCIATION only; no images depicting THE ASSOCIATION or the membership in a negative manner shall be allowed. Captions attached to pictures must reference business matters or materials of THE ASSOCIATION and not information about extracurricular activities. Any member submitting picture(s) and/or video(s) to be uploaded must submit the Written Authorization to Publish Image form from each individual appearing in said picture(s) and/or video(s). Any picture(s) and/or video(s) submitted without the required written authorization will not be uploaded and will be returned to the submitter.
5. Monitor social networking pages no less than twice weekly; respond to questions and/or comments posted to the social networking pages.
6. At the first Board Meeting of each fiscal year, the incoming Board of Directors shall submit a Written Authorization to Publish Image form. This shall remain in effect for the fiscal year.
Please note that the committee files below are only accessible to signed in members. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us
or call (916) 446-5165. Files will not display if you are not logged in.